How to do TikTok Marketing
Tik-Tok-Tik-Tok it’s time for the fastest growing app in the world.
Yes, a lip-syncing app that engages you in its 15 to 60second videos. Known for its entertaining videos it has grasped the users of over 5 million. This app has become the most used and favorite among the youth demographic, especially 16-24 years of age group. It leaves behind our Twitter and Pinterest in the number of users.
By seeing its demographic approach everyone thinks that this app is for just teenagers or Young Adults and also it is nothing more than lip-syncing fun making app. But this app has more potential than you think of.
Just like its trending video, this app will help you to boost your brand or business. All you need is a correct video and the right time to post it within the targeted audience.
Still, figuring out how this will happen?
If we go in short this app has two basic rules and mantra is –
But before learning how to promote your business or brand over this trending app TikTok. Lets first know about it.
What is TikTok?
A Micro sharing video content creator that allows you to create an entertaining video of 60 seconds. Similar to Vine, it is loved for its short videos. Formerly known as Musical.ly it hit the market in the year of 2016 developed by Chinese company ByteDance. You can not only lip-sync but also use it as a platform to promote or showcase your talent like Singing, Dancing, Comedy or such.
Highlight Features: Understanding Tik Tok Feed and important Metrics:
Feed: It is simple like its videos. It has two pages one is For You page can be viewed by anyone around the World. And the second one: Following, you view the video of the people you are following.
- Metrices: Just like Youtube, Video completion ratio matters. You have 60 seconds to promote your video. Try to stick to your topic, go simple, try not to use all 60 seconds and always give away exact and right amounts of information.
- Hashtags: An easy way but yet hard to follow this rule. We have lots of hashtags but using correct and famous hashtags is the real game to play. The Tik Tok Hashtag challenge will help you.
- Tik Tok Launches: #Edutok Program Focus on learning in the community. It is one of the famous programs on Tik Tok. These types of programs help you to showcase your business in a click.
- Reaction feature: It enhanced creative tools like gesture filters such as funhouse mirror camera effects, VR type filters or Green screen for background effects. These features give your video an extra star.
- Share: It allows its users to share their videos on every existing platform like Facebook, Instagram, Instagram stories, Twitter, e-mail and a lot more.
- Along with these features, it has features like Report, Not interested, saves video, add to favorites and Save as GIFs.
- It was the #1 downloaded app in 2018 and 2019 on Appstore.
- Till now 10 million content has already been uploaded on Tik Tok.
- Tik Tok is available in over 150 markets and 75 languages.
Marketing & Brand Promotion on TikTok with Shartra Technology
This app can easily be used to promote your brand Organically. It has pushed out all the famous platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. from the race in a promotion. The best example is our Music industry, which enjoys all its benefits by taking help from Tik Tok influencers. Then why do not we use chaos for our business benefits?
Thinking of using TikTok for promotion or marketing is the correct decision. Most loved by youth, TikTok provides a growing range of adoptions and is taking extra care to educate its users.
To learn how it will help to promote your business you need deep research that could easily consume your time. So why don’t you do your job and let us handle your Digital marketing on Social media platforms i.e. TikTok?
Crafting a marketing strategy with the Tik Tok – Algorithm
Just like all other Social media applications, Tik Tok is also working on some algorithms. With the deep research, we find out that Tik Tok follows some basic algorithm rules which every music or such app follows.
- First Stage – Content Optimization: As we all know that to promote your brands or your business we need promotional videos just like other ads. We will suggest to you the video content or help you to modify the content.
- The Second Stage is pushing your created content to viewers. We cannot just push the video to thousands of viewers. We will pick our targeted audience who has shown their interest in such videos or used songs.
- Third stage: Rating ratio or Performance Evaluation: This part is tricky because this part is dependent upon the video completion (it is the percentage of the video watched by any viewers) likes, comments or share. To ensure that you get the best performance ratio we look into the below points;
- Hashtags: picking off the right trending hashtag for your video. For e.g. #lifebouykarona or #workfromhome or #playfromhome are trending in the time of Corona.
- Hashtag challenge: Finding a hashtag is a one-part making your hashtag trending is go by creating a new, catchy hashtag challenge.
- Tik Tok Programs; As discussed TikTok always comes up with the programs which help to aware of people around the globe. Recent #Earthhour or #Edutok #corna.
Shartra– How we help you
As you can see, catching these algorithms and changing trends is a must. We can not calculate correctly and we will lose our audience very quickly. Don’t worry!! we will make it easy for you with our professional team. They will manage your brand or business on the TikTok platform. Where is work starts:
- Manage influence campaigns both directly for brands and outsourced agencies.
- Help to launch new products, increase awareness by educating them about the brand and optimize exposure
- Managing your content to keep you in trend on TikTok.
- Trending Hashtags and Hashtag Challenge as per your shared keywords.
- Campaign management will also include product placement outreach and influencer event management.
- Content with no creativity lacks to reach out to the audience. We have a set of skilled people who will run your campaign with state-of-the-art and branded content.
- Influencer marketing and Partner management along with the building of the community.
- High Impact results with outreach to targeted audiences.
It is a platform mostly used by young adults and teens. If your brand or business has a target audience in between this age group then this platform is perfect. Even if not, this platform is growing exponentially. We all know in the future people of all age groups (except below 13 years age) will use this platform. Then why don’t we use it now when it is in its smooth stage.
Tiktok when used sensibly and creatively it will for sure give a boom to your business. So don’t get a late hop on this train to reach out to your audience.